Friday, October 10, 2008

Traits list/Core Values

loving
confident
joyful
concious and active in helping the environment
appreciative of music
nature loving
friendly
open minded
lover of learning and reading
appreciative of my family and friends
adventurous in trying new things
creative in being non-wasteful
artful
enjoys all things asthetically pleasing
creative
thoughtful
assertive in what I want in need
having good communication skills
intersting and intersted in others
intersted in other cultures
sensitive
a great mommy
accepting of reality
comfortable in my skin
respectful of others
capable
physically capable
ready and willing to try new things
shares and receives from others
has meaningful relationships and enjoys them
humorous
healthy

* this is kind of hard for me to list things, somewhere inside of me is a perfectionist saying my list is not good enough

_______________________________________________________________________________
Add ons......

smart
pleasant to be around
positive thinker (optimist)
spreads positive energy

No comments: