Friday, October 10, 2008

Homework from Teresa

Give 4 examples of good commincation with Scott, especially when Im being lighthearted.

First example is about a week ago, Scott, me and Vinny were taking a walk. We were walking by this huge grain elevator next to the railroad. Scott said that he would be interested in working there because it is so close to our house. I asked, "Do you even know what that place is?" He said not really. Then I realized that I knew what is was, that it was where grain was shipped out in railroad cars. In a goofy way I said "You should know, your dad works for the Orphan Grain Train (literally he does) !" ( This is totally an inside dorky joke) But the point is I was genuinely being humorous and thought I myself was funny. I laughed a dorky laugh and Scott teased me. Then I flirtasiously fake hit him. The was the first time I was flirtasious with him in quite awhile.

No comments: