Friday, October 3, 2008

Dreams


Man I have been dreaming alot lately. Or should I say my dreams are very vivid and I have been remembering them well. I have had a cold so I have been sleeping a little bit more, maybe that is contributing to my dreams. I remember last night being pretty crazy. I laid down at about 6 with Vin and we slept together for a couple hours then Scott watched him while I slept more, I pretty much slept all evening. My dreams seemed kind of foggy until this morning I was reading my Britney Spears web gossip page and read how she was returning from NYC to Los Angelos and the paparozzi in LA said she looked like Mother Teresa because she was wearing a shawl over her head. Then I remembered I dreamt about mother Teresa last night. She had a mansion in a rich Jewish neighborhood. She was supposedly dying but looked pretty healthy in my dream. She was a midget and had some kind of device that helped her squirm around on the ground really fast. She was almost like a mermaid. She wore very fancy ornate outfits with lots of gold jewelry and accents. She had a really thick make up like mask. At one point she dove into her gilded swimming pool and started doing the back stroke. Very strange, it almost seems like I saw something about her on TV this week but I don't remember. It was very ironic to see Britney descrived as mother Teresa the morning after my dream.

Also part of my dream that was a little more serious........ was about my "mother in law". First I was at a recovery/educational support group in a hospital. I was recovering from some surgery, I think after getting my appendix out. My mom was with me. Later I was at a store with my mother in law. I was carrying Vin. My mother in law and I were going to have lunch together. Her blood sugar started getting really low (she has diabetes) and we were trying to decide where to go. there was some confusion, she got really sick. She wanted to carry Vin and drive to the restauraunt. I told her "no" that is not safe. I told her just to go. And she sped of in her truck with the passenger side door open. She had some sort of accident and there was lots of chaos and worry.

1 comment:

MegJ said...

I just remebered another part of my dream. I was in some very metropolitan, very (I can't think of the word....fancy, unusual) place where my sister lived. It was huge, I was exploring the city meeting up with my sister in different spots. She was taking classes there. I was jealous of her. She seemed very sophisticated and had lots of friends and boyfriends. There was a little rastafarian section of town with lots of hippies and strange peop le. It was growing dark and the skyline was glowing. I was nervious that I would get lost but also excited. PEople were sort of leap dancing down the street. A young hippie/native guy leaped near me. He was very hot with out a shirt and long blond hair. We started leaping togther. It was much like how I can fly in other dreams. I just leap into the air. He was following me and getting right next to me. He wanted to know where I was going.