Monday, October 27, 2008

My Baby will be 5 months old tomorrow

My baby will be 5 months old tomorrw! I absolutly can not believe it. This year has been the most exciting, challenging, amazing rewarding of my life. I am so thankful that Vin is doing so well. I try so hard to embrace every moment I have with him. Being a full time working mom is tought, but there are benefits. I get to have that rush everyday after work when I get to go home and see him... my little munchkin. Today is the first time ever that I have not breastfed him on my lunchbreak. I had to take my car to get it fixed and Im without a vechicle today. So I will be away from my baby for 9 hours straight. I will miss him so much. I know he is in excellent hands. My goal this week is to stay calm with Scott. I want to make it for as long as I can without getting upset with Scott.

This week marks another milestone in my life. 5 months purge free!!

No comments: