Thursday, October 16, 2008

Breath

Got to get some stuff off my chest.......
I went to the store this morning before work, to pick up some Boss's Day snacks. It was a little frantic, of course I didn't plan ahead of time.
I don't really enjoy the time in the morning before work. I should because mornings can be nice times, and this is my time with Vin when he is so cute. When he wakes up he always stretches realy big. It is so cute how babies always do this. It is something that adults often forget to do in the morning because they have to rush off to work.

Then I started worrying about my milk supply. Bla Bla Bla. Im worried that I am not keeping up with Vins appetite, because Mama Lynn is feeding him a serving of formula everyday.

And on top of that I haven't been able to exercise for 3 days and my body doesn't feel good. I have days when I worry about "fat". When Im not leading a healthy balanced lifestyle I worry and my body gets stiff and sore.

Then I started worrying about me being dehydrated because I dont' drink enough water and too many caffenated beverages.

Okay now I am going to counteract all these worrisome negative thoughts with positive constructive thoughts.

I will explore thinking about mornings in a positive way and strive to make them that way. Maybe I can include some sort of stretching or morning yoga. So far I am doing a really good job for being a mother to a healthy happy 4 month old and working full time!

So far Vin has been gaining the right amount of weight and he and I have been enjoyiing nursing so it must be going well. I can talk to Mama Lynn about the amount of formual he is drinking, and I can drink more water, worrying will not help the situation.

I am being a good mom, spending time with Vin is more important than exercising right now.

No comments: