Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18

My dreams were pretty foggy again. Although I didn't overeat before bed so that helped. Scott was rocking Vin around 9:00, and I don't really remember him bringing Vin into my room.

Here it goes............
I did think about my dreams while I was still laying in bed this morning.
I dreamt of a house that Scott and I shared. he was working on finishing it. I came home one day and he was changing cloths, he had lit candles and finished the back porch which was like a cascading waterfall with my plants all around and a pool with a couch like raft in it. He had just filled it so I new it was going to be freezing but I knew we were both going to get in and be romantic. Vin was occupied somewhere. . naptime? We never actually go in. AT one point we were getting ready but Scott was hanging out with Tom.....drinking. I could here Tom talking, I wasn't annoyed. We were in the garage?

All the rooms in the house were finished with bright colors, the furniture just needed to be arranged and stuff organized. But all the decorating accessories were there. There were lots of handme down toys for Vin that needed to be organized and put away. There were 3 collectore lunch boxes for him. There were lots of pretty colors.

There was some sort of threat to our safety. There were construction workers in the back. They were taking a clay like substance and breaking it up into a powder. I started helping them. I was hanging out with them because I was scared of an intruder.

Scott and I were at a bar. There was a private room. There was group of wild girls after us. Some were strippers. I was a little jealous.

Liz was in my dream, she was holding Vin. It was work related. there was a nursery. She was taking care of other kids. She , I , and my boss Peter were in a room. I was talking to her, then she vanished. She was a spirit or hologram.

I was on a scooter or walking on a path like the bikepath that goes through downtown lincoln


I can't remember very many of the details

No comments: