Friday, November 14, 2008

more dreams

My dreams were not as vivid last night because I didn't get as much sleep. I stayed up uploading photos of the Vinster onto my flickr account.

I did remember a few parts of my dream. I put my Greek Gods empty yougurt under my bedside stand in hopes to suggest that into my dreams. It was a last minutes thought though after stuffing myself with chocolate rice cakes, plain yogurt, and peanut butter. It was an excellent combination. I was even thinking to myself that I should start a "health food restauraunt". Yeah right, just what I need.

Anyway the main thing I remember dreaming about was my brown size 12 pants. I was planning on wearing them today, and they were still in the dryer so of course they were on my mind.

I was trying to make it to a doctors appointment. Andrea and some of my support group girls were going to go with me, only I was running late. So they were all going to go first and I would come later. I was going for something related to my ED. I was late and I was throwing cloths around trying to find something to wear.

Part of the dream was Scott and I together in a tent. We were making love. I know that had to be because he laid down with Vin and I for awhile last night.

I see a glimpse of Vins daycare group being led from one house to another. I was laying on the ground with a baby just relaxing, watching this group. The baby had to be Vin, but didn't really register with me. We were excluded from the group for some reason but it was no big deal. There was a cluster of houses. The people in the group were not actually Mama Lynn and kids, just nameless people.


Everything was really hazy last night, it was not a good nights sleep, but I stayed up late & got a chance to upload some of Vins photos to my flickr account. I am so thankful to Scott for taking and organizing so many pictures of the Vinster. I love you Scott.

No comments: