Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dreams

I started reading Concious Dreaming by Robert Moss. I think I am really on to something interesting. All I know right now is that I need to jot down some notes about my dreams last night.

I dreamed about Becky Hundley Wittwer. She was doing aerobics in front of her house with some friends. I joined them. They were in better shape then I was. She lived in about the same area where she truly does live in Falls City but she was right next to the highway going west from FC. We ended up going inside. I was jealous of her friendships with these local Falls Citians. Somehow there was an image of a horse that made one of her friends really sad. She started crying. I told a story of how I used to pet the horses on my road everyday and how wonderful horses are. I felt my story was inefective in comforting Becky's friend as I was trying to do. Her horses were stolen or abducted or something and she didn't know how to get them back. Then Becky's husband came in the room and I think hugged her.

At one point in my dream the outdoors aeorbics session evolved into a party. They had a huge backyard and there were Falls citians standing all around Becky's house, the front, the side, the back, and the neighbors yard. People were gathering for some kind of event, maybe a music performance. There were many people I knew, and they were all saying hi to me. I felt really good and a part of the group. Wendy Krietzer, Haley from 4star, those are the two I remember. The whole time I was waiting and searching for my Tim to show up. He never did. But I was excited to be in his neighborhood.

there was another transition. At some point in the dream I left Vin to go to Becky's house quickly. FOr soem reason I put him in a duffle bag, I thought I would be back shortly. While I was standing around at her party, I remembered where Vin was and I felt paniced. I race home, I thought he would be dead but he wasn't.


Part of the dream was about the seperation of my mom and dad which is a very common theme in my dreams since they were divorced. This week I realized they have never seen Vin together, weird I just realized that. It has made me think and Im sure that is what influenced this dream. There were two seperate houses, my moms and my dads. I was very worried about my mom, at one point in the dream she told me she was going to committ suicide. I was in her house helping her organize, getting it ready. This part of the dream is more vague. Then I was at my dad's house with my siblings. He had gotton holoween candy, which seemed strange because it seemed to be my moms job to do that. There was lots of candy. There was also a mysterious attic ???

In another part of the dream I was waitressing for the first time in this obscure restaurant ??? I remember the tables and clearing away trash, and waiting on families, asking them if they want dessert. I was the hostess first but that was really boring and I just started bussing the table then waitressing, I liked it.

There was a store waiting room, that was decorated for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I I was waiting there with some people , there was only one chair. I remember telling the shop owner it looked more like Valentines day then Christmas. I wanted to redecorate. I was drunk in this store for awhile and drawing smiley faces???

Somehow I got really drunk, I was drunk at the store, at my mom's house, I was with friends and ended up at Fourstar, I slept on the floor, talked to Lisa, and somehow left my cell phone there.

ONe thing that really sticks out from last night is that Becky gave my a chunk of fur, I didn't know if it came from her dog or a deer. It was meaningfulto me.

No comments: