Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dreams

I dreamed that my mom was outside of my office holding an ice cream cone & I was mad at her. It was small and sherbert swirl.

When I came back to my desk, people were making IDs for me. They had ruined several pages, Dee from 4star was there. I felt hurt and frustrated, like I wasn't important.

There was a guy who gardened, he had an Old English garden at an old apartment of mine. He used the garden that I had planted before, I showed in all the plants I had planted!


At one point I was with my sister & Eric called me, he wanted to stay with us.
I think Lauren Couse was there.

Then I was in an apartment that used to be mine. THere were sort of advant guard characters there, I was mingling and actually felt cool. The aparment owner had paintings all over, he was an artist & there were other artists there. I really liked what he had done with the place. I felt good. There were plants

I shacked up with John Wissman. We were friends but not romantic. His house was dirty, I did laundry there. I felt beautiful and cool and sexy. he was in an old house of Tim's (was it Missy's old house?) I was worried that Scott would be upset.

It was raining, and Scott and I ran accross the street to go to a KFC
I was in a buffett with my brother and some college guys, they ran out of chicken
food, food, food, desserts, ice cream cone that fell, bread on the floor, drink fountain.

There was an odd character by the drinking fountain, I thought he was following me.

No comments: