Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16

Not much to write about today. I am in a trance from folding newsletters. I have been working on them all day at work. I can't wait to go home and see Vinny, he was so cute today at lunch. He smiles at me when he is taking a break from nursing.

I am trying to think of what thinking errors I might be apt to use this week but my mind is kind of in a fog. Specifically I am supposed to think about "Black and white" thinking. Or think of ways I can stay more in the gray area.

I guess one way would be for when I think Scott is not paying attention to me or doesn't care is for me to remember that he could be tired or maybe he is more quiet of a person than I really thought. I shouldn't automatically think "He doesn't love me" or "We are not right for each other".

No comments: